The Warmley Clock Tower – 25th September 2020
The Clock Tower which was formally a pin factory, was built in 1743 as part of William Champion Brass works.
The building has 3 storeys, the main apart of the building has a hipped pantile roof. The actual tower also has slag quoins which may have formerly been components from an annealing oven. the upper storey houses an 18th century bell and a clock with an octagonal external dial. The clock tower is linked to a single storey structure to the west. The building is now a community centre. This is a Listed Building.
Full body shadows have been seen quickly moving around the wall, full bodied apparitions and screams heard throughout the building. The reports of ghostly activity of men, woman and children that once worked here in very harsh conditions.